lets see your full Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind at all. I honestly would like to see how it came out first before I dish it out since it's my first original recipe, but I may post before then. It has roasted barely, chocolate malt, wheat extract and of course about 9 pounds of blueberries. I'm at work right now (at "work", brewing is my job, lol) so I can't pull it up yet anyway. I also haven't completely written it up yet, just basically cliff notes now.

I also have a post in the "General Techniques" thread named "Blueberry Brew" where I will possibly post the recipe when it's ready

Can appreciate that! I'll go find ya over there.... Here's hoping it turns out as good as it looks and sounds!

All U.S. Goldings black ale. And my Pilsner doing a diacytel rest....

ForumRunner_20130127_193640.png

20130205_121148_Hagrid.jpg

Just starting to see a little activity. My dad's first brew, phat tyre clone. He's like a kid checking up on it constantly.

Here is a good looking closet. This is 44L of organic chocolate stout in full ferment and44L of "Founders rye" clone on the back end of fermenting. The beer in the smallest carboy is not green. That is blue glass.

PICT1065.jpg

A Pacific Jade IPA I brewed yesterday. Had a healthy starter, lag time was about two hours. I woke up to this today.

[ame]http://youtu.be/0UJkm60Z3eM[/ame]

This is a 10 Gal batch of American Amber Ale. I actually brewed in the garage on the ground level and these photos show the wort being gravity fed down to the fermenter in the basement. Perfect 68 degrees!

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

The 2 on the left are lambics and the 2 newer barrels are awaiting something delicious. I also have 3 5 gallon carboys and 2 buckets.
Oh and the Bud-light can is there for topping off the lambic in the barrel to keep the HS down.

image-2720109188.jpg

From bottom to top..
Mosiac IPA
Blonde Ale
Belgian Pale Ale
Barley Wine aging in the keg.

45aadb38-0745-4ba6-b039-6905735395f5_zpsdc4a2f92.jpg

Back