Gabf 2012!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. Went for only the Fri session last year, think I'm going to have to do a 2 day session this year, too much to sample!

Planning on a couple of sessions this year, but going to spread them out. Did both Saturday sessions last year, and don't remember much from the last couple of hours of the second one.

spent 6 days there last year (not going this year)
Do try to see some Denver / Colorado if you get the chance.
The Denver Zoo is excellent, Boulder is right up the road, Estes Park, Lyons, all very close. Idaho springs, (south and west) tucked against the interstate in the valley is a picturesque little town with Tommyknocker brewing - home to an excellent black IPA...

jus' sayin'
(wishing I could go again this year !!!)

Seeing some of denver is on the agenda. We're doing the members only session, then maybe the evening one as well.

Friday night we'll definitely be out on the town!

Definitely a good time.... I was there last year as well and really enjoyed the experience....actually met Hang Glider (a couple posts up) there while on the Tommyknocker tour! Very nice brewery, btw. Lots to see and do all around that area. LOTS of local breweries...so many I don't even know where to start...such a great atmosphere. Enjoy!

Back