Commercial Beer Pron

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I had a bad day/week/month/year(s) at work and went to Binny's to drown my sorrows in some good beer...

2010-02-26_21_10_51.jpg

2010-02-27_22_37_15.jpg

2010-02-26_21_17_48.jpg

2010-02-26_20_38_28.jpg

how was the Lagunitas???

Mighty fine group of beers there!!!

sometimes I find myself going through the isles of the liquor store with over 75$ worth of beer in the cart....I feel bad for a second (sometimes less)....and then head strait for the register with a smile on my face...
Its nice to be able to try everything you want to!

how was the Lagunitas???

Mighty fine group of beers there!!!

sometimes I find myself going through the isles of the liquor store with over 75$ worth of beer in the cart....I feel bad for a second (sometimes less)....and then head strait for the register with a smile on my face...
Its nice to be able to try everything you want to!

I know exactly what you mean.

I'm surprised you can get Troegs up there! They are a micro out of Harrisburg. Troegenator is some potent stuff, as is there Mad Elf come the holiday season...

What did you think about the Dogfish Heads, I have a four pack, well 3 now, of the Palo Santo Marino that I am setting aside for a year or so, the one I tasted was excellent.

The Squall was also really tasty. Sometimes I feel like DFH just overblows things, but those are both really nice.

:off:
Reminds me of a joke . . .

Guy walks into a pub in Dublin and orders three pints. The bartender pours them and watches as the guy sips from one, then the other, then the third until they're all gone.

"Lad, I don' tmean to pry. But if you order one pint at a time, they won't go flat as quickly."

To this, the guy replies, "You see. I have two brothers. One lives in New york, the other in London. We've made a pact that whenever any of us sits down for a drink, we'll order three pints; one for each brother."

This guy becomes a regular at the pub and always orders three pints.

One day, he sits down at the barm rather somber and says, "Bartender, two pints, please."

The bartender looks at him rather shy as he sets the two pints in front of him and says, "I'm sorry lad. Have you had a death in the family?"

"Nah," he responds as he lifts the beer to his mouth, "I quit drinkin'."

What did you think about the Dogfish Heads, I have a four pack, well 3 now, of the Palo Santo Marino that I am setting aside for a year or so, the one I tasted was excellent.

The Squall was also really tasty. Sometimes I feel like DFH just overblows things, but those are both really nice.

I loved the Palo Santo, malty/molasses and a definite tinge from the alcohol in there.

I have that exact same monkey butler, except mine is holding a bottle of Old Midleton.

Mine holds various things at various times, but I don't believe it has ever held anything from Old Middleton...

Back