First Batch/Bottles/Labels - Pa'ina Pale Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kainoa

Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

Pa'ina is a Hawaiian word for Party. I'm half Hawaiian, Kainoa is me and my son's Hawaiian names. I put in the mongoose because there're alot of them running around here and because i thought the label needed an animal.

This is my first try at brewing, so i stuck to a pretty basic extract recipe. Came out really good IMO. Next i'll try my hand at at a Brown Ale and a Coconut Stout.

Aloha

I love everything about those labels - the logo, the layout, the colors, the graphics... They look better than most I see in the "packy".

The only problem I see is that I'm not there helping drink it... But you could send me a plane ticket to resolve this problem..:D

Please...........

Thanks for all the comments. I'm using a color laser printer on removable Avery labels (58164 - 3.33x4, 58163 - 2x4).

Everyone's welcome to come share the batch if you're in town! Aloha

I used Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. The Avery labels are stickers, I haven't tried removing any of them yet though they say they're removable.

Back