How many gallons of Brandon O's Graff have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pitched 5 gallons myself! 5+2741=2746

One day I hope to grow up to be just like Brandon O, and make a recipe everyone loves!

A month since my last post. I made another batch, kegged it up, and will be serving it to our homebrew club today!

2771+5= 2776

I've got 5 gallons going into the fermenter today. I also ran into a fellow at the LHBS that was putting one together as well.

2776 + 5 = 2781

+2.5 gallons of a high gravity variation. Grafrodite bottled last night. Now I wait.

Didn't realize there was a thread for this. Brewed a batch a couple months ago.

2783.5 + 5 = 2788.5

2806.5+5=2811.5

First time homebrewer here. Pitched yeast three days ago. Will update when hydrometer stabilizes.

I made 5 gallons based on the original recipe last year, but I'd like it to taste a little more 'cidery' and was thinking of skipping the hops. Has anyone made their graff without hops?

2826.5 + 5 = 2831.5

5 for me. I used real flash pasturized cider (says each gallon is made from 10 lbs of apples). OG 1.061. Nottingham tore through it in about 18 hours, 66-69°F. I racked it about a week ago. It's at 1.010. Still really opaque as was the original cider, and dry and really tart, but it is already starting to mellow a little. I'll probably bottle it in another week or two. I want to see if it clears up and smooths out a little more,but if not, the two quarts I've already consumed weren't bad!

Peruvian802 said:
I made 5 gallons based on the original recipe last year, but I'd like it to taste a little more 'cidery' and was thinking of skipping the hops. Has anyone made their graff without hops? 2826.5 + 5 = 2831.5
Yes, curious to know if anyone has done this hopless...

First 'contract' brewing request by friends was for a cider - went with Graff!

2911.5 + 5 = 2916.5

2941.5 + 5 = 2946.5

My first go at it. I subbed the 60L for equal parts 120L and honey malt. I've just bottled it and it tastes great. Now I have to wait for it to carb up.

Back