Check out what I found in my trub...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copernicus

Reaction score
BeeinmyBeer.jpg

I found this poor bugger buried in the trub when I racked from primary to secondary. I have no idea how it got in there but am hoping it was during the boil. Perhaps this IPA brew will be know as my BeePA.

Mmmmm, stinger ale. My favorite. Apparently, it was this guy's favorite, too. If only we could all jump into huge swimming pools full of tasty beer.:D

he pooped in your beer when he died......I'm just saying its a sugar boost bees poop honey.

I have to say, this is not the first time this has happened.

Sure to get you buzzed i guess.

I suppose if we all gotta go sometime there's not much better than drowning in beer...

Now in its next life, the bee will become a master brewer.

I recently used the same yeast cake for 3 straight batches, and found a disturbing amount of leaves in the trub when I finally cleaned it out. (I brew outside and the tree is currently "shedding".) Everything is still okay :)

Next week on American Brewmaster - Using Yellow Jacket Wasps, Hornets and Honey Bees to boost your IBUs....

I suppose if we all gotta go sometime there's not much better than drowning in beer...

Now in its next life, the bee will become a master brewer.

Drowning in beer would be one thing, boiled to death in hot wort would be something else altogether!

Hope it doesn't STING on the way down. I think I used that line on the "How long to boil a bee" thread awhile back. oh well, hopefully no one will remember

Drowning in beer would be one thing, boiled to death in hot wort would be something else altogether!

"Drowning in beer would be one thing, boiled to death in hot wort would be something else."

Sorry, just watched Airplane, couldn't resist... :cross:

I'm an optimist. Although boiling to death is much more likely, I like to think it had a happy death and preview of what lies ahead.;)

Latest posts

Back