Dining Room Converted to Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MightyQ

Reaction score
Since we never really used the dining in the first place, this is what I turned it into...

48d5689d.jpg

IMG_0386-1.jpg

I used some old DFH bottles I had been collecting. We made one for a buddy of mine but he used a bunch of Stone bottles.

That really looks good, and alot of glass, you must not have small children in the house. Mine would break every piece of glass in there. LOL

It actually reminds me of a place where one would go to drink themselves to death during an apocalypse...

Too many movies...

That really looks good, and alot of glass, you must not have small children in the house. Mine would break every piece of glass in there. LOL

Don't have any children yet, but that's about to change :)

It actually reminds me of a place where one would go to drink themselves to death during an apocalypse...

What you don't really get a grasp is all the beer squirreled away in the cabinets and on the racks next to it. :mug:

I need a cabinet & a nice table & chairs for the ol' man cave myself. Not to mention some French doors for that pub look. Nice job man.

Back