Three tier brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OsbornBrewing

Reaction score
image-2337407715.jpg

There she is! Can't wait to break her in! Running gravity right now. Next year I plan to get a pump and move the banjo up.
I'm modifying a fee tech sparge arm to mount in the mash tun lid. Also adding a Brewmometer to it.
After the pic I soldered a coupler for a ball valve on the boil kettle. I think I am good to go!
Need to plumb the gas lines and mount the tank. Not sure where I want them so I figured I would brew a couple times and get a feel for it.
Other then that, if you have reccomendations I am all ears!

CHEERS!

Nice job, I'm right there with you, just finished my stand and I am about to put the control panel together. I am with you on brew a few times and shake things out the way you want them.

View attachment 32385
Not sure where I want them so I figured I would brew a couple times and get a feel for it.

a huge +1 on that.

If there were one universal design that everyone used and worked perfectly for the optimized brewing process, then everyone's hardware would look the same. The fact is that everyone builds something that tries to best fit their specific brewing style and process. So get everything close, and then let it evolve into the "finished" system over a few brew sessions.

Back