It finally happened: A diary of the tripple braggot and lambic braggot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KK you can have it if you pay a royalty of 0.10 for each bottle produced, haha

I dont care if you use it, thats what I like about this forum everything thats posted is fair game, but end of this summer will be that earliest we would know if its good.

nothing new, just dont want this to get buried.

Hope everything thats being made by all you is turning out great

This is sooooo cool, I wonder how it's going to turn out. Going to make a lambic in the near future.

yea sorry for the lack of input on this thread and this forum in general, I got kinda putoff by all the redundancy, and classes got more "interesting".

Also I havent started anything new since my habanero mead

Its all good, I know I don't expect much on updates for this one for for a long time. I too have a capiscumel going, what recipe did you end up with?

Dont remember the recipe and of course I lost it, unless I posted it around here somewhere. I know I had one pepper in primary and at secondary I blended one with the young mead and added it back it. very interesting at this point

How's this thing comming along. Isn't it about time to bottle it?

CIMG0021.jpg

After much thought, we finally see where the 'lambic' yeast came from...notice the toenail making contact with the carboy..secret revealed!! hehe

hey sorry for dropping off on this...looking to bottle it possibly late this week or early next. Will post final gravity and maybe some tasting notes shortly afterwards

Bottled this last week FG: 1.000 and it does taste sour. Ended up with 26 bottles of which I added raspberries to 12 of the bottles. Took a couple of pics and will put them up at some point in time.

You Sir, have much more patience than I do, but I think keeping them away from your normal domicile would help. :)

Bringing this back from the dead. Opened a bottle tonight, its sour and has good color...but this was definitely a weird experiment

Latest posts

Back