National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey Submitted!
I'll be hacksawing my way through that old chest freezer that's clogging up my cellar space.

knocked out the survey, Bottled 5 gallons of Summer Ale, made my second batch of spent grain dog treats and dehydrated some spent grain and ran it in the food processor to make "flour"...cookies later!

Completed the survey, now out to the backyard to finish working on my carport/brew shed.

Just filled out the survey.

Today I'll be going to my LHBS to buy goodies for Deception Cream Stout & picking up another corney keg. After that I'll be picking ripe tomatoes from my garden.

Brewing tomorrow ... I'll be bottling some hard lemonade on Saturday!

Going to a friend's wedding. So I guess I kinda might be in a dance contest. Depends on innebration level. :D

I am going to float down the Lehigh River and catch some smallmouth bass.

Trying to teach myself how to setup a Raspberry Pi so that I can get a BrewPi running

Survey complete, Saturday is the wife's family reunion then Sunday we're tapping a keg of hoppy amber ale, I've had carb'ing up. :mug:

Survey complete. I will be brewing tomorrow and watching the US Open.. and drinking homebrew.

Did the survey just now.

Brewing an IIPA tomorrow and keggin a session IPA and straight up dry hopped APA. I think that makes for a good day!

I will be dry hopping a pale ale and going to the WYES International Beer Tasting in New Orleans

Working on finishing My MGB restoration, drinking beer, doing yard work

Doing my first SMaSH brew, 10 lbs pale (2 row) and 3 oz cascade (.75@60Min, .75@30Min and 1.5@15Min)

I completed the survey. On sunday, I will be celebrating fathers day with my dad by going for a very (fast) ride in his '73 Jaguar E type! Then proceeding to attempt to kick the keg of my Heady Topper clone to make room for more beer!!

Survey completed. Stacking wood today (wet day but not raining) rather than in the woods felling trees, cutting or splitting. Have strike water for a brew just about ready but may wait until tonight to brew.

Survey complete. I had to stay home to bottle my Is there Cream in the Ale? and to brew some American Wheat. Gotta keep the pipline flowing.

Completed the survey this afternoon.

I'll be bottling my Summer Rye, golfing with dad on Saturday :drunk: , and enjoying my first father's day with my son on Sunday:D

Completed survey

I will be doing nothing, nothing at all.

Survey completed. I will be spending the weekend with the girlfriend's family, seeing Eddie Izzard live, and brewing a big batch of beer!

Survey done. Hopefully attending some beer events. RochesterRealbeer week is starting. And taking care of the 7 month preggo wife and the 22 month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back