• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT or sell Anchor Steam tap handle *new*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwilliamsccn

Reaction score
I bought this for my kegerator but it hits my freezer door. its 13". would like to trade for another shank kit or perlick or maybe just more home brew stuff.

19aa_3.jpg

I an extra glass carboys & maybe a secondary co2 regulator (I'll have to double check my brew closet). Either of those interest you?

I live just down the highway in San Luis Obispo and visit friends in Oakland often. Always wanted an Anchor Steam tap. Get back to me maybe we can work something out.

southpawbrew said:
I an extra glass carboys & maybe a secondary co2 regulator (I'll have to double check my brew closet). Either of those interest you?

I live just down the highway in San Luis Obispo and visit friends in Oakland often. Always wanted an Anchor Steam tap. Get back to me maybe we can work something out.

How mant valves on the secondary? I currently am running two kegs off a splitter. Would be nice to have them separate.

I have a five gallon glass carboy i would swap. Could meet up this weekend on the way to BEER WEEK:mug:

Sorry my inbox is full. For some reason I didn't get your response in the thread. After I saw your ? I looked and didn't find the regulator in the brew closet. Might of got rid of it already.

Good luck

Back