thinking about buying this kit.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobody

Reaction score
Denny's Wry Smile Rye IPA Extract Kit : Northern Brewer

i have a brewers best rye ale in the fermenter right now. i brewed it on 12-22-11. i'm thinking pretty hard about buying the above kit to make as well. i'm trying to get my pipe line back up to speed for this summer. at the moment i have a pilsner i made following the true pilsner directions, a wheat beer in the first wine cooler and the brewers best rye ale in the second wine cooler. i have 5 more brewers best kits to make as well.

i know the wheat beers will suffer and not be as good if i make them now for the summer. i'll be drinking the two kits i have at the moment in febuary(around my birthday) and i'll make more later on closer to summer time.

anyway has anybody made the kit i listed at the top and if so how did it turn out for you?

Well, I haven't done this kit, but as it's one that is Denny's I'd say you're looking at a solid recipe. I'd go for it.

Back