Who I want as a brew partner!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthewgardner

Reaction score
I am not the kind of person that watches tv every week...I can't make myself available every Tuesday at 9 or Sunday at 10. But I am on disability right now from my job and have been doing nothing but brewing beer and watching tv...I guess I have been watching my kids too. But I never watched any episode of the show 24 before 5 weeks ago and I just finished season 3. How come no one told me that this show was the ****?

I want Jack Bauer to be my brew assistant for a day. I do realize that he's got overly qualified, great in the field, handsome and suave...everythng you need in an agent. Let me know what you think...

naa... get that kid from Weeds who can culture pot super well.. if he can do that with weed he should be able to grow some killer hops

I was housed last night when I wrote it...it barely makes any sense. Man I love having homebrew in a keg.

I want Jennifer Aniston as a brew partner... she might not be able to tell Fuggles from East Kent Goldings, but I'm sure I'd eff up the entire batch if she were in the room with me.

haha, just watched an episode of the three stooges with them brewing beer this morning.

reminded me of my first batch with my friends.

haha, found it before hitting post =0
guess it kinda goes against the idea of this thread, because I'd keep these guys away from me during brew day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back