Great weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riored4v

Reaction score
Started off on Friday by picking up some new brews. Made sure i got down there before they ran out of Mirror Mirror since it's seasonal and I guess only made once every 3 years..

Great Divide's new Belgica IPA
Deschute Red Chair "experimental" IPA
Deschutes 2009 Reserve Mirror Mirror
Stone Smoked Porter
Great Divide Dunkel Weiss

Then moved on to getting my keezer (modified chest freezer) and 2 new brews going. Another revised version of our Irish Red ale and also a Cascade/Orange Pale ale. For the Orange i decided to seek out some Blood Oranges and use some fresh peels rather than dried stuff. Hoping the results are worth it.

First pint pulled. My Glacier Pale Ale. Basically an english style, Imperial Pale Ale.

The destruction left by the Orange/Cascade.

MMmm.. Green River IPA

Finished off the day with some manburgers. Coated them in some Arrogant Bastard hot sauce while on the grill for the final touch.

Was an awesome weekend :drunk:

Omg Arrogant Bastard makes hot sauce? These are things I need to know.

yea.. its about $20 and you get 3 different sauces. i've only tried the jalapeno (weakest) so far, but its awesome. gotta order it through their website.

looks like a great day to me! great selection of brews also... and the keezer looks great!

Back