You ever notice --not for the faint of heart--

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
When looking in the mirror (like before you get in the shower), how one nut is in front of the other?? :eek: :drunk:

Well, when you're standing 'normally' at least.

Just something to make you go 'whaaaaaaa??'

All i can say is I am glad I have a crapton of beer to erase that mental image.....I hope

You said not for the fain of heart.
I should have listened.
Not much bothers me but I don't care much to be thinking about what the average guys balls do!

Best thread ever. PROST!

Now that you mention it. Always one or the other hangs lower, not sure if always on the same side. Dam. Now I'm going to have to check. Maybe i'll just ask my wife.

My right nut is definitely the dominant one. The left one needs a little "coaxing" to stand out as much as his more confident brother.

Is the right nut more dominant in most people like the right hand, right arm, right leg, right eye, and right brain hemisphere? Or is it 50-50? THAT is a survey that really needs to be taken. I'll start a poll thread when the mods aren't looking...

Left handed. Right eye dominant. I think my left nut hangs lower but I could be wrong because everthing is backwards in a mirror.

Hope that helps.

Dan said:
Left handed. Right eye dominant. I think my left nut hangs lower but I could be wrong because everthing is backwards in a mirror.

Capital idea, comparing it to both the dominant hand and eye! Hand-eye coordination is very useful in the scrotal area, after all. It is, undoubtedly, most excellent indeed.

Dan said:
Hope that helps.

Yes, very much so.

But far more data is needed before meaningless conclusions may be drawn. The secrets of ye olde creamery have yet still to be uncovered and let loose upon the world... a more intimate knowledge of the carnal coinpurse awaits all who doth seeketh it!

I'll ask my doc. He always seems to love cupping mine in his hands. I think he's embarrassed, though, because he always has me look away.

At least this thread isn't about bending over and looking at your bunghole in the mirror...

I've never done that.

Homercidal said:
I'll ask my doc. He always seems to love cupping mine in his hands. I think he's embarrassed, though, because he always has me look away.

At least this thread isn't about bending over and looking at your bunghole in the mirror...

I've never done that.

...or see of it can breath dragon fire! Lol

When looking in the mirror (like before you get in the shower), how one nut is in front of the other?? :eek: :drunk:

Even when facing away, a bystander can see two nuts. One is merely a reflection of the other.

It's only when the nut in the mirror moves, and you don't, that you need be concerned with it.

For the study I am right handed and I'm right nut as well I'm positive. My left nut is also bashful as emjay said.

Do you guys (and yooper) smell that its science. We're going to figure out if you dominate hand and which nad hangs lower correlate. I'm super pumped for this study.

I'm outside brewing there a few towels lying around. And now I feel like a perve for getting excited about something to do with nads mission accomplished.

You'd think seeing how much quality time I've spent with Flotsam and Jetsam I'd know this by heart.

*walks to bathroom*

Ok back now. I think Jetsam (on the right... if I read Hebrew or Arabic I might have named them backwards) hangs ever so slightly lower. Hmmmm...

As for looking at me butt'l in the mirror... how else are you going to know you did a good job wiping as a kid??

Looks like I'm a bit of a freak... Even though I'm right handed, my right nut is the shy one. :drunk: I shoot pretty equally both left and right handed, so maybe it's not so much of a shock... :D

You'd think seeing how much quality time I've spent with Flotsam and Jetsam I'd know this by heart.

*walks to bathroom*

Ok back now. I think Jetsam (on the right... if I read Hebrew or Arabic I might have named them backwards) hangs ever so slightly lower. Hmmmm...

As for looking at me butt'l in the mirror... how else are you going to know you did a good job wiping as a kid??

You mean you didn't use your finger?

5-3 hand-correlated to hand-opposite. 6-3, assuming Creamy is right-handed.

For the sake of science glad somebody is keeping track.

When will you make an appearnce on the R thread again? Kind of missing you there.

Back