South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 27!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will someone have a scale. I have a half split with someone and only have 10 gallon buckets...

Will someone have a scale. I have a half split with someone and only have 10 gallon buckets...

I have never seen a scale at the group buys...at these prices I think you wack it in half and shake hands. A gallon pitcher would work in a pinch...one for you, one for me.

Two five gallon buckets will almost hold a 55 lb sack...so five gallons plus a little is half a sack.

I have never seen a scale at the group buys...at these prices I think you wack it in half and shake hands. A gallon pitcher would work in a pinch...one for you, one for me.

Two five gallon buckets will almost hold a 55 lb sack...so five gallons plus a little is half a sack.

DAMNIT! I forgot my bucket today for a sack that I split. I'll have to run to Lowes on the way to pick one up. They are cheaper to buy then the bridge toll to go home and come back.

I'll have a scale with me. Got too many splits 1/2's 1/3's 1/4's to be eying it all out. And I've been shorted before when picking up my split after the other guy took his.

I'll probably be there around 7:30.

dobe12 said:
I'll have a scale with me. Got too many splits 1/2's 1/3's 1/4's to be eying it all out. And I've been shorted before when picking up my split after the other guy took his.

I'll probably be there around 7:30.

Is the other guy in this buy? Was it me? I just take whole pallets so it couldn't have been me.

ATTENTION!!!!

Hopefully everyone checked the forum before heading out tonight!

Just recieved a call from NEMF. The have a full dock and won't unload anymore trucks until overnight tonight!!! I told them it's an emergency but they said they can't even fit anymore at this time.

We will have to push the pickup to tomorrow night! Sorry guys. It's out of my hands.

Ill PM everyone details tonight.

I hope this doesn't screw up anyones plans!

ATTENTION!!!!

Just recieved a call from NEMF. The have a full dock and won't unload anymore trucks until overnight tonight!!! I told them it's an emergency but they said they can't even fit anymore at this time.

We will have to push the pickup to tomorrow night! Sorry guys. It's out of my hands.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I am going to be at a friend's wedding tomorrow night and have absolutely no way to pick up!!

Is there anyone that lives near Conshohocken PA that can pick up for me? I just have 1 sack of Vienna...

I can hold for anyone who was set back by the cancellation.

JUST SO EVERYONE SEES IT:
The pickup has been canceled tonight!

Is the time the same for tomorrow 8PM? I may have a conflict and may ask you to hold mine, but I'm trying to work it out. Is it a problem for you to hold my grain even if I have bunch of splits?

ATTENTION!!!!

Same time tomorrow night?

lordura said:
Only hours to go at this point!

Don't forget... If anyone is interested i will have quarts of belgian Dark Candi D2 syrup on hand tonight for $10/Qt. That's roughly 3lbs.
"This syrup’s flavor is a mix of burnt sugar, figs, ripe fruit, toffee and dark chocolate. Highly fermentable."

I would like to a quart, do I need to bring a container for it?

kingmatt said:
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I am going to be at a friend's wedding tomorrow night and have absolutely no way to pick up!!

Is there anyone that lives near Conshohocken PA that can pick up for me? I just have 1 sack of Vienna...

I'm in manayunk and don't mind holding it for you. You could come by any time to pick it up...

kingmatt said:

I live in Ambler and can do it

I can do tomorrow. I basically drive by the drop-off spot every night on my way home from work anyway. If for some reason I can't get there tomorrow I can definitely pick it up from you Saturday if you can hold it until then.

Looks like everyone got the message. Also, my window is pretty filthy.

IMAG0492.jpg

Also, if we do this tomorrow and there is anybody from Central Jersey that cant make it, I can pick up your stuff and we can meet up over the weekend, I live in N. Brunswick

paulmac said:
Also, if we do this tomorrow and there is anybody from Central Jersey that cant make it, I can pick up your stuff and we can meet up over the weekend, I live in N. Brunswick

I'm in central nj. N Brunswick is new or north.

leaf777 said:
Anyone near williamstown going to the P.U. tomorrow? I wont be able to make it.

I'm in Sicklerville. I can grab your grain and you can get it from me over the weekend if you'd like.

I'll be there tomorrow night then driving back to Downingtown, PA. I can take a few bags that direction if it will help anyone out.

Back