Austin Homebrew I salute you.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonp9576

Reaction score
so after all that flack AHS was getting during their SALE(which was great by the way) for slower shipping times and such, i just want to give them some props.

I just placed my order yesterday(tuesday) from PA. I woke up this morning with my UPS shipping notification in my inbox saying it would be here Friday.

Ordered tuesday...at my door friday....you cant ask for more than that.

This is not up for discussion. No responses are needed. I just thought i would give them some good press.

I salute Boerderij_Kabouter for saluting Lil' Sparky for saluting jonp9576 for saluting AHS. This is not open for discussion. No responses to my response to Boerderij_Kabouter's response to Lil' Sparky's response to jonp9576 required. ;););)

AHS is awesome. Their pumps really suck and their yeast gives me gas.

I can always ask for more. Free overnight shipping on orders of $5.00 or more.

Like I said, I can always ask.

I like AHS, too. They are my second go to retailer (online), and they are only second to Midwest because Midwest is ever so slightly cheaper in the grains department and only 1 state away so I get my stuff in about 2 days. I use them both though.

fine. i knew i was gonna get it for that. i think you all know what i meant. i just didnt want people writing their bad experiences on here.

PS. i guess this thread is now open for discussion

PS. i guess this thread is now open for discussion

AHS sucks! I never placed an order with them, but they still insisted on not sending me anything. Next time I'm going to not send an order to midwest and see if they can do better.

PS At least I got free shipping on my non-order, so i suppose that's pretty good! Thanx Forrest!! :D

AHS sucks! I never placed an order with them, but they still insisted on not sending me anything. Next time I'm going to not send an order to midwest and see if they can do better.

PS At least I got free shipping on my non-order, so i suppose that's pretty good! Thanx Forrest!! :D

I think you just divided by zero. Watch out!

I'm going to order 500 packets of dry yeast from them to see if any of them expire in the next 6 months.

I see what you did there--this is full of win.

I took advantage of that awesome AHS hop sale. They arrived at ludicrous speed. My LHBS should be very nervous...

I salute all of those who salute the people who are saluting others. Replies are discouraged and discussion will be frowned upon.

I salute all of those who salute the people who are saluting others. Replies are discouraged and discussion will be frowned upon.

For those about to Rock, we salute you.:rockin::rockin:

Replies are discouraged and discussion will be frowned upon.

Same thing with me, I ordered early last week and on Sat I was brewing my first partial mash of a Fat Tire clone they sold me. I'll know in a month or so how it turned out but looks good so far. :mug:

With all of this saluting, I just want to make sure it OK to salute these people indoors or in a war zone?

I have nothing to contribute to this thread, except I'm going to salute all of you with my massive caulk!!!

:drunk:

caulk.jpg

ok yet another reason austinhomebrew is the ****...I lost my recipe sheet midway through the mash on one of their alaskan amber clone kits this morning. AG of course. I called and they sent me a pdf with the recipe within 10 minutes. And here i always wondered what happened to customer service:mug:

Back