Man cave build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malibrew

Reaction score
Man cave in the making I need pics from others for Christmas ideas go for gold! I'm still early enough to make changes.

image-4180034397.jpg

image-2372857627.jpg

image-1296618508.jpg

This was before my brother in law found the awesome twenty tap system you see in the first pics.

image-3998293795.jpg

image-4174864929.jpg

Here is the POS freezer I have to chill beer behind the tap system. It was previously cooled via glycol I'm still looking for a good way to keep the tower cool suggestions are welcome.

image-3171126812.jpg

image-1425476110.jpg

malibrew said:
This was before my brother in law found the awesome twenty tap system you see in the first pics.

The 20 tap tower looks much better than the door :)

malibrew said:
Here is the POS freezer I have to chill beer behind the tap system. It was previously cooled via glycol I'm still looking for a good way to keep the tower cool suggestions are welcome.

You can buy a refrigerator condensing unit and use a copper pipe in contact with the beer lines as the cooling coil. This is how I've seen it done if bars before. Of course this would likely have to be installed by a professional and would be costly.

damlamb said:
You can buy a refrigerator condensing unit and use a copper pipe in contact with the beer lines as the cooling coil. This is how I've seen it done if bars before. Of course this would likely have to be installed by a professional and would be costly.

I'm a plumbing contractor with many friends in hvac just need a direction to go I was thinking some sort of recirculating pump with antifreeze or something along those lines. SWMBO says finish the poly stain and paint I'm thinking draft system so I can enjoy the paint and stain process while I paint and stain. Yes the light fixtures will be different in the final pics. We all know who wins the battle of whats done first so it may be after Christmas when I get my first pour. Ideas would help.

Back