Green Flip-Top Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rono73

Reaction score
Has anyone seen anyone who sells the 16 oz. Flip-top bottles (Grolsch style) in Green? I've checked every website I found here on these forums, and while there's an abundance of brown, blue, and clear bottles, I can't find them in green. Anyone?

I've not seen them in green either. However, I'm building my collection by buying 1-2 Grolsch beers each time I visit the grocery store that happens to stock Grolsch swing-tops. They sell em for $2 each here and considering most places I've seen sell empty one's for $20-24 for a case of 12 why not get some beer out of the bargain?

rono73 said:
Has anyone seen anyone who sells the 16 oz. Flip-top bottles (Grolsch style) in Green? I've checked every website I found here on these forums, and while there's an abundance of brown, blue, and clear bottles, I can't find them in green. Anyone?

Can you provide me a link of a place that sells them in blue? I can't sem to find any in stock anywhere....
TIA

I was going to suggest the same website. I've had very good luck and service from beer-wine.com.

Back