Northern Brewer 10% off discount code

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle6286

Reaction score
Not sure if this is mentioned anywhere (I couldn't find it doing a search). Enter coupon code at checkout.

Catalog45732

It says it's valid until 7/31.

If I'm not allowed to post stuff like this, I apologize.

Was already going to order soon, but this pushed it a little. Probably order a couple kits, leaning towards another batch of Houblonmonstre, maybe the Black IPA, maybe a Saison. I'm interested in those Limited kits but think the yeast might not make it in this heat.

I am also one that made a purchase right before this thread. Is there a sticky on the site that has coupon codes, the place and time frame they are valid? If not, sounds like a good idea to me.

I placed an order yesterday, and my discount more than wiped out the shipping charge! Great offer...hope they do it again some time!

glenn514:mug:

Tried again and still tells me invalid code. Maybe it's because I use it once already a couple weeks ago, I dunno.

Tried again and still tells me invalid code. Maybe it's because I use it once already a couple weeks ago, I dunno.

Same happened here. I just called their customer service (which is EXCELLENT, btw) and they pushed it through on a $330 order. Hooray! But, I had already used it on another purchase last month.

And the code is valid for all of August, just FYI.

Oh, and their beginners beer kits w/ better bottles are 40% off now. Not that anyone would need them... but early xmas gift? :mug:

The code on my catalog says it is good through Aug31. Haven't verified it against the posted one though

It was good until August 31st.

Awesome, just called them. Since my order was shipped they couldn't change the order, but they gave me a store credit with the value of 10% of my order. Awesome! :rockin: That's basically my next kit free, some ingredients, or some new nifty gadget!

Has anybody received a new one that works? NB is my go to store for ordering, wish they had a frequent buyer program!

mpf82 said:
Has anybody received a new one that works? NB is my go to store for ordering, wish they had a frequent buyer program!

Second that. Got an order to place and this would help convince the wife to accept the cost.

Yeah northern brewer is awesome! They have the best customer service around.

+1. Had an order that was missing something (I ordered a lot of things so it wasn't surprising). Called them up, 1 minute conversation, and it was on my doorstop the next day. They will be my go to shop for the foreseeable future.

Haven't seen any recent codes beyond the expired August one.

Bump!!

Does anyone know a coupon code that is working right now?
Thanks!

Back