The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're not all Massholes.

Tis better to be a has-been than a never will be, Hoppy.

When was Atlanta's last championship in anything? 1995 Braves? Great job, keep up the good work down there. In the meantime we will continue to lament not winning in Baseball in 4 years, football in 7, basketball in 3 and well a solid 3 months for hockey.

We're not all Massholes.

Tis better to be a has-been than a never will be, Hoppy.

When was Atlanta's last championship in anything? 1995 Braves? Great job, keep up the good work down there. In the meantime we will continue to lament not winning in Baseball in 4 years, football in 7, basketball in 3 and well a solid 3 months for hockey.

Yeah, The sports situation down here is defintely depressing. :( It is still a good time to be had down at the ball field . I had a blast couple years ago watching the red sox stomp the braves here. ( the wife is from boston) A game is game and I still had fun.

That '95 Braves championship is the baseball equivalent of the Colts' single Super Bowl win. Sure, it's nice and all.... but there were so many other opportunities choked away, it's like it doesn't really count as much.

Yeah, The sports situation down here is defintely depressing. :( It is still a good time to be had down at the ball field . I had a blast couple years ago watching the red sox stomp the braves here. ( the wife is from boston) A game is game and I still had fun.

I remember the days it was affordable to go to the games. Me, 6 friends and nobody else in the bleachers at Fenway. Ahh, the good old 90's.

Who will be the Ray's Bucky Dent?

I set next to that prick in a bar In FL years ago. I kept staring at him and staring at him. Finally he said, "You from Boston?"

"Yup."

"You gonna let me drink in peace ?"

"Are you at all interested in how you ruined my senior year in high school?

"Nope."

"What are you drinking? Bartender! Two more over here."

Hate to say it but he wasn't a bad ****. We talked about Ted Williams and Joe D, tough to hate a guy who loves baseball that much.

I've managed,

Sorry PTN, I wasn't around to see Ted Williams and Bobby Doerr from the bleachers. I do remember the 80's though. Some terrible teams but some great players. Loved Jim Ed.

Did you ever get to watch Babe Ruth pitch?

How it began,
I don't want to remember,
And now it's ended the same way,

They sucked in the Spring,
Played better in the summer,
Then they stepped right upon their dicks.

Hands,
Round their throats,
Real good grip,
Squeezing tight,
Passing out.

The ghost of Bucky Dent,
Haunts me in my sleep tonight
I've been I've been inclined
To believe it never would.

And now I,
I look at the winter,
And it seems awful lonely,
We'll fill it up with hockey,

And how I hurt,
Hurting runs off my shoulders,
How can I care so much for you?

Hands,
Round their throats,
Real good grip,
Squeezing tight,
Passing out!

Ghost of Buckey Dent.
Haunt me in my sleep tonight.
I've been inclined
To believe it never would.

The Red who??

I actually watched about four innings last night... and I think that brought my season total up to five innings.

I have lost all interest in baseball for some reason. I watched a total of about six innings last year.

You got laid off, but you don't need to stop doing your job. Just start nursing beers instead of people.

Let me know if it's too soon, cause there are more where this came from.

Just finished brewing your Porter. I'll let you know in about a month and a half if I thank you for it.

Paul sorry to hear that, let me know if can help.

Can you send me your porter recipe. I'd like to brew it sometime.

Here you go.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f126/dirty-water-brews-porter-square-66586/

The batch I was serving at Masstoberfest did not have the espresso in it. I REALLY like this with it added. If you can, make a 10 gallon batch and put the espresso in one keg and leave the other alone to see the difference. Both are pretty damned good. With cold weather coming this is a perfect time to brew this beer, you'll be glad you have a keg or two on hand in a couple months.

Back