Start of the season

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosquitocontrol

Reaction score
Anyone out there going crazy this weekend over the start of baseball? I'd have to say new Yankee Stadium looks amazing. And they seem to have done a great job on Citi Field too . The off season has been too long.

Well couldn't stop myself from buying tickets to Orioles @ Nationals exhibition game today. Stadium should look great with the Cherry Blossoms in bloom. Then Opening Day at Camden Yards on Monday for my fiance's 25th birthday with fresh batch of Strawberry Summer Wheat for tailgating.

And first trip to Yankee Stadium on April 18th.

Love Baseball! Who cares about the final four (not me since my bracket was messed 2 rounds ago!)

Im still stuck in Final Four mode Hope my Spartans do well. But I am excited about baseball season except im going to have to sit through another miserable 162 games with the Tigers on the account of there bullpen being junk and iffy starting pitchers.

Back