Left 4 Dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
Anyone have it for Xbox 360? I love it. The single player game kind of sucks but online is great.

Yep, I play a fair bit, split screen with SWMBO. My screen name is craven1morhead if you want to play together sometime. Looking forward to L4D2 this fall.

I played the hell out of L4D on PC with some friends when it first came out. But I just can't get into FPS or 3PS games on Xbox using that controller. I'm a mouse and keyboard man.

I just 'acquired' L4D for PC yesterday and me and my son have been winning the hell out of it on single player. There's no better bonding experience than having your son saving your ass with his uzi while you blast a mutant in the face with your zombie shotgun. Now to figure out how to get it to work with Steam....

I've just got a laptop, which isn't real ideal for PC gaming. The big TV + no need to upgrade is what sold me on the 360.

L4D is an awesome MP game. It was created for that. The SP mode is basically just so you can get your skills up. If it were meant to be a SP game, they would have given it more of a plot.

If you want to upgrade your desktop every year, be my guest

Every 3 years, but ok.

There's also this.. :D

4531_1163100722019_1362891379_30440612_59501_n.jpg

I just 'acquired' L4D for PC yesterday and me and my son have been winning the hell out of it on single player. There's no better bonding experience than having your son saving your ass with his uzi while you blast a mutant in the face with your zombie shotgun. Now to figure out how to get it to work with Steam....

That's funny, because I had a similar "bonding experience" with my son and Halo. :D

Keeping on topic, he played the hell out of Left 4 Dead - so I know he liked it.

Had it for a little less than a week. Got bored, returned it. Hurray Game Stop!

Agreed. I figured they were going to keep adding content a la TF2, but it seems they want to go the money-grubbing route.

Back