Cooking with Beer on last night's Hell's Kitchen.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might want to try doing a Lambic Marinated Duck's breast at some point.

I was thinkng I would have done a Welsh Rarebit with the wit (I've done it before) the corriander really works well with the cheese and mustard.

Obviously a dessert with the stout. Maybe a brownie and icecream with a chocolate stout reduction as a sauce.

I think I might want to try doing a Lambic Marinated Duck's breast at some point.

I was thinkng I would have done a Welsh Rarebit with the wit (I've done it before) the corriander really works well with the cheese and mustard.

Obviously a dessert with the stout. Maybe a brownie and icecream with a chocolate stout reduction as a sauce.

The duck looked great! I was thinking dessert with the stout as well, or given enough time, some chili. (NO BEANS!) I always add beer to my chili, so maybe I'll try a stout at this years chili cook-off that I host. Hmmmm.....

The duck looked great! I was thinking dessert with the stout as well, or given enough time, some chili. (NO BEANS!) I always add beer to my chili, so maybe I'll try a stout at this years chili cook-off that I host. Hmmmm.....

Yeah, we have a thread with our beer chilli recipes on here. Mine has like 30 ingredients including my chocolate mole porter (or any chilli, or chocolate porter or stout) and 4 different meats.

I wonder what beer would be good to braise beef in?

Yeah, we have a thread with our beer chilli recipes on here. Mine has like 30 ingredients including my chocolate mole porter (or any chilli, or chocolate porter or stout) and 4 different meats.

I wonder what beer would be good to braise beef in?

I ripped off your recipe for our competition last year! :mug:(I think I may have posted in that thread) I substituted a pound of lamb for the beef stew meat, but other than that, it's yours ha! It was GREAT. The crowd ended up picking a white chicken chili. (Don't even get me started on how pissy I was about that!) We're doing it again this fall, I've already got the trophies ordered. I may go a little leaner on the chorizo this time as well.

I'm really rooting for Ben on Masterchef, although last nights team challenge had me scared for him. Total deer in the headlights in a commercial kitchen. He stuck it out though and rocked the hamachi station when they decided to switch. I thought it was hilarious to watch MC after watching HK, because the challenge they did on MC was sort of like a regular episode of Hell's Kitchen, but with a patient and understanding Gordon Ramsey (although still firm with them)

I thought it was funny that Tommy kept coming back for more beer. Also, after the blue team won the challenge, Ramsey asked "Do you like speed?" Did anyone else here Tommy say "Meth or coke"? hahahaha

Latest posts

Back