Take care gents.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougf

Reaction score
Take care guys. heading to Afghanistan Monday. Spending the last few days with the family. Kind of hard watching your daughter play knowing you wont see her for a year. My 4th tour, I will be a happy man if I make it back this time. Had a few beers in me obviously, not looking for attention, just wanted to tell everyone to TAKE CARE and ENJOY their stability and seeing their family. Hell, if im not deployed, im in the field, or sleeping. 10 more years to go until retirement, then my wife gets a damn job while I brew all day lol :mug:

Hey I appreciate it guys. So many people dont agree with the wars, civilian or not, but support the troops, we everyone appreciates it! Enjoy your time with your family, dont take it for granted. Thats one huge lesson I have learned over the last 10 years. Its so easy to take the people you loveand your liestyle for granted, gotta step back and take a look at things every once and a while and think about what you have, not what you dont have... Ok, one too many beers for me, bed time!

My family has served since WWII. My Grandfather was in WWII and Korea, my Father in the Nam, my Uncle in Desert Storm, my Cousin is in the 101st and in thick of it right now. I was in the Air Force from 1991-1997.

Again, Thanks. Keep your head down and come home safe.

I'm going to go and hug my daughter.

Be safe. I wonder if there is a way to send you beer "samples"?

Give 'em hell! I have a 8 month old daughter and I wouldn't be able to keep it together...you're a bigger man than I. Thank you for your service!

Stay safe, best wishes and prayers to you and your family. Thanks you for your service.

Be safe, we look forward to your return.

Hey I appreciate it guys. So many people dont agree with the wars, civilian or not, but support the troops, we everyone appreciates it! Enjoy your time with your family, dont take it for granted. Thats one huge lesson I have learned over the last 10 years. Its so easy to take the people you loveand your liestyle for granted, gotta step back and take a look at things every once and a while and think about what you have, not what you dont have... Ok, one too many beers for me, bed time!

Thanks for serving, and come home safe!

be careful
be prepared
be compasionate
be assured we appreciate it
and BE BACK HERE NEXT YEAR

SLAINTE

Take care guys. heading to Afghanistan Monday. Spending the last few days with the family. Kind of hard watching your daughter play knowing you wont see her for a year. My 4th tour, I will be a happy man if I make it back this time. Had a few beers in me obviously, not looking for attention, just wanted to tell everyone to TAKE CARE and ENJOY their stability and seeing their family. Hell, if im not deployed, im in the field, or sleeping. 10 more years to go until retirement, then my wife gets a damn job while I brew all day lol :mug:

God be with you friend! You'll be in this ole jarheads prayers tonight! Thanks for all you do for those of us back here enjoying the freedom you protect...
:mug:

Back. Been a long year. Got back almost two weeks ago and have a Bavarian Hefeweizen in the primary already! Hope all is well with everyone here, maybe I will get some brewing experience under my belt so I can contribute around here :D

Keep it real over there and get back ASAP! Let us know when you do. Until then, stay safe!:mug:

Back. Been a long year. Got back almost two weeks ago and have a Bavarian Hefeweizen in the primary already! Hope all is well with everyone here, maybe I will get some brewing experience under my belt so I can contribute around here :D

:rockin:

Thanks again, dude. Really. :mug:

Welcome back, from one vet to another.

braufrau.jpg

Back