• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: mini-fridge (or freezer) under-counter units commerical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBC

Reaction score
Well, I picked up (10-ten)... U-LINE 15R Under-counter Fridge/or FREEZER units thinking that I could sell them to home-brewers in Indiana on craigslist. Either the market is saturated or folks do not realize what I have. These are not 'dorm' fridges, they are used in commercial applications and retail over $1000 each.

I was hoping to sell them at $100 each but at this point I am willing to do whatever it takes to make some space in my garage (I am remodeling!!!).

I will sell 6-of these for now. I figure I want to keep 3-4 of them since they are perfect for 1-unit corney keg size kegerators. I am using one right now and a 5# tank w/normal regulator + the corney keg fit nicely inside after removing the trays on the door. You could do the same.

Secondly, I am keeping one for a fermenting chamber cold supply. Being that these are beefy in nature, and actually can serve as a total freezer, they are perfect for this application too.

Can I ship any? Sure, we can figure out shipping. I would prefer to meet folks in or near Indiana (I travel often in neighboring states and could make something happen too). I live near Indianapolis.

Email if interested at all-- we can make a deal!!!

LLrq.jpeg

LLrO.jpeg

The manual can be seen here:

HBC said:
Well, I picked up (10-ten)... U-LINE 15R Under-counter Fridge/or FREEZER units thinking that I could sell them to home-brewers in Indiana on craigslist. Either the market is saturated or folks do not realize what I have. These are not 'dorm' fridges, they are used in commercial applications and retail over $1000 each.

I was hoping to sell them at $100 each but at this point I am willing to do whatever it takes to make some space in my garage (I am remodeling!!!).

I will sell 6-of these for now. I figure I want to keep 3-4 of them since they are perfect for 1-unit corney keg size kegerators. I am using one right now and a 5# tank w/normal regulator + the corney keg fit nicely inside after removing the trays on the door. You could do the same.

Secondly, I am keeping one for a fermenting chamber cold supply. Being that these are beefy in nature, and actually can serve as a total freezer, they are perfect for this application too.

Can I ship any? Sure, we can figure out shipping. I would prefer to meet folks in or near Indiana (I travel often in neighboring states and could make something happen too). I live near Indianapolis.

Email if interested at all-- we can make a deal!!!

The manual can be seen here:

How much shipped to 10920?

I live just a bit over the IN/MI. So if you head up I69 at all I might be interested.

Will a carboy/fermentation bucket fit in one of these?
I am not sure about a carboy.. but my fermentation bucket does not fit (barely too big). That said, they are perfect for a corny keg + 5# co2 tank setup if used as a kegerator. Probably well suited for a fermentation chamber cold air supply as well.

Live anywhere near Evansville? I may be interested in one or two and I have a friend who lives there.

Back