Enjoying my first homebrew. This feels so darn good!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamjackson

Reaction score
7417266862_b8070a313f_c.jpg

I brewed 4 beers in the last 45 days. I finally got the 4-tap kegerator going

7403731350_ae4fec98ee_c.jpg

7403730876_2ac9b612bc_c.jpg

7403729674_787f058dc3_c.jpg

It took a week or so (with some trial and error force carbing) to get things perfect.

On Tap:
American Pale Ale with Simcoe
Russian Imperial Stout (Oaked with Cocoa added)
Double IPA dry hopped with Citra
Hefeweizen with blackberry extract added.

A huge Imperial IPA was racked last night! It's such an awesome feeling to have a beer from the tap that you built from start to finish. Thanks everyone!

Since joining here last month, I've started 29 threads asking for advice and you all helped me make this possible. What an awesome community. Going to go enjoy my home brew and plan what to brew next!

:mug:

adamjackson said:
I brewed 4 beers in the last 45 days. I finally got the 4-tap kegerator going

It took a week or so (with some trial and error force carbing) to get things perfect.

On Tap:
American Pale Ale with Simcoe
Russian Imperial Stout (Oaked with Cocoa added)
Double IPA dry hopped with Citra
Hefeweizen with blackberry extract added.

A huge Imperial IPA was racked last night! It's such an awesome feeling to have a beer from the tap that you built from start to finish. Thanks everyone!

Since joining here last month, I've started 29 threads asking for advice and you all helped me make this possible. What an awesome community. Going to go enjoy my home brew and plan what to brew next!

:mug:

Congratulations sir

Good job. I'm waiting for this feeling. I mean I've had three of the brews I've made but I've got another 8 in the lineup waiting for my kegerator to be finished this weekend

Back