Anybody wanna tweak my logo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNate

Reaction score
...Or at least offer suggestions? I want to stay black and white, maybe grayscale, but I'd really prefer B/W. Any ideas for this one?

Logo-BlackFlag.gif

BTW, where do you guys get pint glasses printed? Every place I look at wants you to order a minimum of 75 pcs.

The only thing I see missing is the Jolly Roger. Gotta have a skull and crossbones.

I like it alot. Very nice for a BW logo. I would however change the font on the big Black Flag. Depends on the idea you are after. Maybe a ship that looks less grand and more run down. Maybe some tattered sails and less sails I would say.

Nice design. I like the simple black and white combination with the ship graphic. To stay with the Black Flag theme, may be you could invert the colors and add a black flag to the ship.

Edit: Hey, that style looks a bit like mine . . . .

:D

blackflag1.jpg

Yeah, I've done it inverted as well. That's one thing I like about the B/W designs, you can make them work the same on a white background or a black background.

Tattered sails, jolly roger, different font.... Hmm. what sort of font do you think would be good for the main lettering, Arneba28?

I tried to work in a jolly roger, but it ended up being too busy. Maybe if I did less sails like you said I could put one on the sail....

Back