Madison Area Brewers Assemble!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soviet

Reaction score
I'm looking to start a small group of intermediate to advanced brewers. The objective would be to expand our collective knowledge of brewing and recipe design by conducting small brewing experiments.

For example, we could all brew a single-malt beer with a low neutral hop and a netural yeast. While it may take a single brewer a year to do this himself, 8-10 brewers could do it in one month. I'm curious if anyone is interested in starting something like this.

Regards,

Alex

Absolutely...many a sleepless night has been trying to figure out the logistics of solo experiments (without taking ages to get them completed).

Been doing this for less than a year, so not sure whether I fit the intermediate tag, but would be interested for sure.

I found some interested people on MHTG as well. I'm building a list of folks and we're planning a meetup soon, so stay tuned. If you haven't posted and are still interested, throw your name and a way we can contact you in this thread. If you feel more comfortable doing it a different way, PM me your info.

Back