What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Blackhawks are stoopid good!

So is this beer!

Go hawks!

image-3239594585.jpg

Tiber_Brew said:
Would you recommend it? I've been meaning to try that. I keep seeing it around town but I'm hesitant to take a risk on another Leine's beer. I haven't been the least bit impressed with the latest lineup from them.

It's good, but if I had my preference, I'd go for Old Rasputen, or maybe yeti. It's worth a try at least. Definately not your average Leine.

Hop a potamus. This beer gets better after a couple. A little more carbonation and this would be a lot better. :drunk:

ForumRunner_20130217_165714.png

TNGabe said:
Is that the 'I don't know what I want wheel'?

Yeah not sure what you want...spin the wheel. Today they had Wachusett Green Monsta on tap. I enjoyed a Vitus, a Watchcity Moody Stout, and then a Slumbrew Porter Sq porter....them made my way across the street to The Burren and many Bulmers on ice ( magners)

This is why the tell you to drink from the can. Its not pretty, but boy is it delicious.

In my mind, I'm kicking you. ;) I just transferred my clone into the serving keg today. Tasted awesome, a bit too fruity/citrusy in the hops, but I need some of the real deal to compare. :D

Deep Ellum Cherry Chocolate Stout.
Very nice beer.

Good way to spend a Sunday!! :mug:

HPIM2058.jpg
Word. :rockin:

NordeastBrewer77 said:
It's good $hit. Wish I had more than this bottle.

Double IPAs have become my favorite style. I can't get enough of them. I'm planning on brewing my first one on Wednesday loaded with lots of Citra, Amarillo, Simcoe and Mosaic.

Drakes IPA. Pretty good but have had better IPAs. Still very drinkable. Hanging out at my house with my wife and 4 other women. And it's not a good thing. I need more BEER!!!

RauelDuke said:
Learning this Instagram thing.

I just started using Instagram a few weeks ago mainly because my mom and sister wanted to see my beer pics so I've been experimenting with all the filters. I'm @theemptypint

Back