• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AJS Interchangeable Tap Handle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcran17

Reaction score
I upgraded from a 2 to 3 tap tower and am looking for a third tap handle like the one pictured below (My wife makes some nice labels for my brews; this one was our "Bombshell Blonde"). I bought them from www.ajstaphandles.biz last year.

I have been in contact with the guys at AJS Tap Handles for the last 6 months, but they still haven't had a chance to make more. Wondering if anyone out there has one collecting dust that he/she is willing to sell. If so, let me know. Thanks

tap.jpg

So they have a paying customer waiting for a product for over 6 months and they "couldn't find the time" to make one tap handle for you?
Seems pretty ridiculous.
Good luck on your hunt.
Since you have 3 taps now why not put a different/non-matching tap handle on the middle one?

So they have a paying customer waiting for a product for over 6 months and they "couldn't find the time" to make one tap handle for you?
Ya, seems that have had some personnel turnover and do a lot of production for commercial breweries. I suppose it is the business decision between one $20 tap handle vs. a couple thousand $10 tap handles. And essentially, unless someone comes through here, there is no other place to buy one.
Since you have 3 taps now why not put a different/non-matching tap handle on the middle one?
That is basically where I am now; but, we have had some fun naming brews and making labels, so it would be nice to have that option for all three.

There are a few woodworkers here I'm sure. Even one (bestbrewtap I think) that's a vendor. Maybe if you send them detailed photos and sizes (or even send the handle to them) you could have one custom made. It'd be more than $20 most likely but then you'd get matching ones. Buy a couple more for when you get a 6 tap keezer. ;)

There are a few woodworkers here I'm sure. Even one (bestbrewtap I think) that's a vendor. Maybe if you send them detailed photos and sizes (or even send the handle to them) you could have one custom made.
Not a bad option, but I am going to cross my fingers for a bit longer before I go that route.

Buy a couple more for when you get a 6 tap keezer. ;)
Gotta be careful with comments like that, my wife may be watching.:cross:

Back