Bones HomeBrew evil hipster Pale Ale logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones_one

Reaction score
Hey Brewers,
Just bottled my first brew of Evil Hipster Belgian Pale Ale, a recipe purchased from Eagle Rock Brewing Supplies. I am looking forward to enjoying my first brew soon. Bones Home Brew was developed from my skateboarding days (my nickname is Bones ) and my love for beer. My plans for all logos is to have a theme of skulls and skeletons.
Cheers Bones
:mug:

Evil Hipster bottles.jpg

Evil Hipster logo .jpg

Funny, their Belgian Pale Ale was one of my firsts extract/specialty grain brew too (ERHB is my usual spot). It is pretty good. Yep, definitely a cool label and let us know how you like the beer.

The Evil Hipster was a success ...thanks for the kind words on the label I used paint and a color printer keeping it real simple with images found on the net. Brewing a new batch now.

The guy at Eagle Rock home brew suggested regular printing paper and I know this sounds weird a little milk on the back side I brushed it on . They held up in the refrigerator not too sure about a ice chest .

I can see the moisture from the milk on your labels in the firsts pic.

I use milk also, as suggested by the guy at ERHB.

When I used 1% they fell off after a few hours, I stuck them back on and they held fine. 2% they hold good. Easy to rinse off with water, too.

The latest from Bones Home – Brewed a Lemon Zest Hefeweizen at 4.5% ALC\VOL it is on the lighter side but very drinkable in this hot weather 80s- 90s. I named it ZEF-N-WEIZEN for the lemon zest flavor and as tribute to South African band DIE ANTWOORD representing the ZEF-SIDE.

ZEF-N-WEIZEN Bottled .jpg

ZEF-N-WEIZEN.jpg

Latest posts

Back