Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... "I don't mind, stealing tomatoes, from the garden of my grandma..."

You made me laugh really hard at that one. I can't wait until Bob gets back and I can sing that line to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He really DOES steal tomatoes and eat them when our backs are turned. :rockin:

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
Hold on. I think I see what Creamy did to us there. He was telling us he was her and she was he.....And something about eggmen and walruseses.

Of course! It all makes sense now. And here I thought all you people were really mean to CG's wife.

LGI is super smrt. I mean s-m-a-r-t.

Am I still dreaming?

Sorry to be slightly off topic but I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Cape Brewing Day. Enjoy the day with your families and for God's sake, be careful on the roads. We all know there some irresponsible people out there that enjoy the day a little too much an then get behind the wheel. No tragedies on a day like today!

That is all.

Thanks for the heads up! :mug:

Thanks for the heads up! :mug:

My pleasure... I'm guessing most folks are getting let out early from their offices/work to celebrate my b-day.... at least that seems to be the case here in Boston. We are starting the Cape Brewing Pub Crawl now to kick off festivities. Enjoy everyone!!

Geez, 9 years ago, SWMBO and I got hitched to celebrate Cape Brewing Day. Just kinda seemed like the thing to do.

Still is. After this current bar I have to go make an appearance at mass water-front ceremony. I feel bad the weather is kinda shty but what can I do?? I'm not GOD.... (Contrary to popular belief by some fringe Jehovah Witness sects)

I just hope folks aren't still at work at this time if the day.

I went out for Vietnamese food at lunch in celebration of Cape Brewing Day. It's one of those days where the food just tastes better, the air smells sweeter, and the birds chirp more melodically. I put up a Cape Brewing Tree to put up in my living room last night, and kept the kids home from school so they could open their Cape Brewing Day presents.

I thought I saw Cape Brewing Claus last night, but it turned out to be a short fat man dressed like Indiana Jones; not sure what was up with that.

I wish every day could be Cape Brewing Day.

I don't want to beat the point into the ground but it IS nice to walk around the city today and hear everyone go with the Cape Brewing Day greeting, "10-4 good buddy!" With a wink and a handshake.

It's just nice. It brings out the good in everyone.

I do notice that people in Massachusetts seem to be in a particularly good mood for a cold, rainy Thursday. It must be because of Cape Brewing Day. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with Bobby V being ****-canned.

Ok... I am three solid hours into my pub crawl and I'm gonna say one mildly serious thing...

Great forum. Thanks to Tx. I have learned a ton here. Thx to the mods for not banning my obnoxious azz a long time ago. It's a lot of fun here and I couldn't imagine what I would surf on ma'
phone if it wasn't for HBT.

(Raising a pint).

Yah-hey everyone. Yah-hay. Cheers. Enjoy Cape Brewing Day!!

My pleasure... I'm guessing most folks are getting let out early from their offices/work to celebrate my b-day.... at least that seems to be the case here in Boston. We are starting the Cape Brewing Pub Crawl now to kick off festivities. Enjoy everyone!!

I guess the Cape Brewing Captain forgot to invite me.

Ok... I am three solid hours into my pub crawl and I'm gonna say one mildly serious thing...

Great forum. Thanks to Tx. I have learned a ton here. Thx to the mods for not banning my obnoxious azz a long time ago. It's a lot of fun here and I couldn't imagine what I would surf on ma'

(Raising a pint).

We can't ban your obnoxious ass. Otherwise, we wouldn't have anybody to blame for website crashes, bad jokes, irritability, or the pain of hemorrhoids. This way, we have you to blame for all of our ills.

(Raising a pint).

Easy on the bro-hugs, bro.

happybirthdaycakefire1233080266-56704.jpg

And thank you for calling me 'sir'.

Cape Brewing said:

(Raising a pint).

Sounds like you're a few pints away for throwing out a few "I love you man. No seriously man, I love you."
By the way I celebrated cape brewing day by taking the day off work.

I was going to celebrate Cape Brewing Day with a Bog Iron brew, but I'll be damned if I can find that Coors clone anywhere!

Two things:

1) blue moose has gay sex with men at various interstate rest stops

2). I just totally got a ride to South Station in the back of a Cambridge police car. (100% true story) you hhhhhh'omos aren't even partyin for Cape Brewing day. Ridiculous

Two things:

1) blue moose has gay sex with men at various interstate rest stops

2). I just totally got a ride to South Station in the back of a Cambridge police car. (100% true story) you hhhhhh'omos aren't even partyin for Cape Brewing day. Ridiculous

1. Which one was your favorite?

2. You gotta tell us this rest of this story?

Everything Hypnotoad says is true. Everything.

This thread is awesome.

Yooper looks exactly like what I pictured once I figured out she was a girl :)

Agree with everything about MalFet. I always picture him sighing before he closes his tome and drops some knowledge on a debate forum posts.

ABG looks nothing at all what I pictured. Thought you were older, more career hardened cop than you actually are :mug:

Back