Happy New Year Everybody

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCuckerson

Reaction score
I just wanted to say happy new year to everybody. I have learned so much from everybody this year and I hope it will continue. I was reflecting on everything that happened this year: I asked what SWMBO stood for, I got drunk and logged on (never a good move) and the moderator almost threw me out (He would have been completely justified IMHO), and I learned how to no-chill and what the f##k a HERMS was. Anyway, everybody have a happy, healthy safe year!

Happy new year fellow homebrewers.

Keep up the good fight in 2010. Brew good beer. Share good beer. Spread the love of home and craft brewed ales and lagers amongst your family and friends.

The wine drinking wussies of the world are in retreat. :rockin:

BierMuncher Quote:

The wine drinking wussies of the world are in retreat.
ROTFLAMO:ban:

Happy New Year to all HBTr's!!! :mug:

Happy New Year everyone. hers a glass of my very own Sparkling wine to salute you!
Sparkling.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL HBT'ERS
May 2010 be filled with good beer, good friends and the ability to grab life by the balls no matter what it throws your way!

I'm kicking off the first morning of the new year with a brew day, anybody else?

My mail-ordered hop-sale hops still haven't arrived; that's what I get for shipping them cheap and SLOW. So I'm going to swing by my LHBS when they open Jan 2 to pick up some and then BREW.

That's also what I get for cheating on my LHBS...

Yeah! Happy New Year. Hope this one is good for everyone and better for those who had a crappy one last year!

Latest posts

Back