NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this sort of a random drawing type situation or "every 'x' post" gets the code? I threw in back on the 9th but haven't heard back yet. Is the deal still on?

Is this sort of a random drawing type situation or "every 'x' post" gets the code? I threw in back on the 9th but haven't heard back yet. Is the deal still on?

My apologies! I've been relying on my mobile app to alert me when new posts hit and I must have missed one some time last week because it never alerted me of all these new posts (which it won't if you don't respond to the alerts). I'm playing catch up on sending the code out but it's still valid and we aren't ending the code any time soon.

cheers,

joshua

Just wanted to say that I placed another order with Keg Connection and Ben and the other folks there are absolutely wonderful to do business with. Class act.

Also, I think if you buy anything homebrew, you owe it to yourself to deal with the folks that have taken the time to work with those of us at HBT. I've ordered from a number of companies that have a presence here and have had nothing but wonderful service and support.

Just wanted to say that I placed another order with Keg Connection and Ben and the other folks there are absolutely wonderful to do business with. Class act.

Also, I think if you buy anything homebrew, you owe it to yourself to deal with the folks that have taken the time to work with those of us at HBT. I've ordered from a number of companies that have a presence here and have had nothing but wonderful service and support.

Thank you for the feedback & support! I agree that there are a number of awesome HBT supporting vendors here you guys should support. Just check out the company reviews section and you can get a general understanding of what companies truly believe in exceptional customer service!

cheers,

joshua

This is Todd from Kegconnection. There has been some confusion concerning pricing on these kegs. Please keep in mind that our prices include a flat $7.95 shipping rate. If you find these kegs being sold for less than our Homebrewtalk Price (including shipping) we will match or beat our competitors pricing on these kegs. Just email me directly at [email protected] or through Homebrew talk.
Thank you.
Todd

Thanks for the code you sent some time back. 'Life' has delayed my order, but in the meantime... :)
I have a question that maybe some others here are wondering, but I haven't seen it in skimming through the posts here:
Are the 2.5 and 3 gallon kegs only available as ball lock? That's all I see on the website. Can pin locks be purchased, or do we need to buy separate pieces and replace them on our own? What kind of extra costs (if any) would be involved?
Thanks! :mug:

Thanks for the code you sent some time back. 'Life' has delayed my order, but in the meantime... :)
I have a question that maybe some others here are wondering, but I haven't seen it in skimming through the posts here:
Are the 2.5 and 3 gallon kegs only available as ball lock? That's all I see on the website. Can pin locks be purchased, or do we need to buy separate pieces and replace them on our own? What kind of extra costs (if any) would be involved?
Thanks! :mug:

Yes, we can convert them for you. We have some new Pin Lock posts for Cornelius and they should work with the Italian Kegs. I just had an employee convert a 3 gallon over and test it and it worked fine. I don't have a huge number of posts for this, but I could do up to 10 at this time. My cost to do the conversion would be about $8.00 if I keep the ball lock posts. I will do the conversion for just my cost, so it would add $8.00 to the price of the keg. You would need to call me directly at 325-356-5204 to do this. I would need to write up the order manually.
Thanks,
Todd

Back