What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah seen that, but rubbing pee on your face and necK? And bathing in it?And drinking it. Bulalekk.:cross:

After: doing laundry, grocery shoping, cooking lunch, mowing the lawn, edging, trimming, blowing, laying down 120 lbs of fertilizer, 20 lbs of lime (to de-acidify dead spots), spot spraying weeds, walking the dogs 1/2 hour and showering both dogs... A homemade Helles.

dljedg.jpg

MC

Just tried Shipyards Monkey Fist- not bad if you like toasty/grassy ipa's thats pretty much its highlights but not really one of my favorates.And then a good goto midwest staple- Two hearted Ale.

A filtered wheat beer offered by McMenamins. Neither of us can remember the name of it though...guess we need to pay better attention next time. ;p

ForumRunner_20120602_182310.jpg

Stone Brewing 2012 release Russian Imperial Stout. Amazing intensity and mouthfeel. Think thick chocolate milk and coffee. Medium bitterness. A bit on the sweet side for my taste but very much true to style. >10% ABV. A great brew.

Coffee. Got called out of town again for work. I'm brewing a double batch when I get home though. I get 4 days off when I get back.

Huntb^^ I just had my first homebrew ever also! I didn't think it would be carbed yet, since only 6 days after bottling,but it was good! Brown Ale that was included in my starter kit. My dad was impressed, and wants more but I only threw one in the fridge to 'test' it out. I put another on in there, haha. Brewing my second vanilla bourbon RIS now, sparging away, and want another homebrew.

Drinking English and Irish beers. My local store sells beers by the bottle so you can pick and choose. As such, I lodged a six pack carrier with three Fuller ESBs, a Murphy's Irish Ale, a Bass Ale, and a Newcastle brown ale. Newcastle and Murphys arent for me...bass is much better on tap. And of course, Fullers ESB is divine.

Also drinking two home brews of mine....one I called 'the lawnmower' because I brewed it to be a quaffable brew after yard work......until on a trip to Houston, I learned that the name was already taken. So I called it Chudweiser Fail Ale. Its not....good. Also drinking Lord Nigel Muttonchops ESB v.1, my attempt at an ESB that needs tweaking.

Back