SWMBO Love

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaydaw

Reaction score
Just a shout out to my SWMBO:

I'm stuck at work til 6, the LHBS closes at 4. She knows I really wanna brew tomorrow. So she tells me to email her the list of things I need and she will make the trek into unknown territory and get the supplies. Wow! I'm a lucky man!

I had to beg mine to make the run for wine yeast today. The place is only 2 or 3 minutes off of I-95 and she doesn't want to stop on the way back from West Palm Beach today. I said fine but if I have to order it online it will be $7 for shipping and if I'm paying $7 dollars to ship a $1 item I'm ordering enough supplies for my next beer too then. "I'll stop."

Im Lucky enough to have a SWMBO that enjoys/supports the brewing hobby as well...Shes Phoned in Grain bills so I can just swing by the LHBS after work and pick up the milled grain.
she even likes brewing her own extract batch now and then too....shes a keeper

I think I can one up everyone. My SWMBO got me into home brewing, it had never crossed my mind, and she said I should try it. :D

So the other day i decided i should look at my Wee Heavy and make sure everything was going ok. Right as i opened the closet i noticed a large trail of dark liquid trailing from the closet under the bed. I opened the closet and to my horror i had a MASSIVE blowout from the carboy. After all was said and done i lost nearly 2 gallons. Being as it was that this was my bedroom closet, and we have hardwood floors i immediately started cleaning it up. When SWMBO asked me what happened i timidly told her and expected bad things. When she came into inspect the damage i laughingly said "Man it really smells like beer in here." and her rersponse was enough to make me fall in love all over again. She just smiled and said "Mmm it smells like GOOD beer in here" then she laughed and walked away. Dam i love that woman

My SWMBO works across the street from the LHBS, I call her and she goes and sees Bill his first question is usually "What did he forget this time?"

Love my SWMBO!

Back