What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Belgium Red Hoptober- love it- Eldorado hops must be pretty herbal-never heard of them. Bring on the octoberfests and pumpkins.

From the old country Castello a nice lager from italy for this humid night in Jersey... Refreshing...

Wulfman said:
Hmmm where to start! Just had a new baby soo time to celebrate! I have some Wesvleteren 12, 120 min IPA, Hoptologist IPA, and homebrewd Citra Pale :)

Congrats in the new baby way better than having an old baby

speedyG said:
Congrats in the new baby way better than having an old baby

Haha, thanks.. This is a big baby tho... Shes the size of a one month old.. So we kinda had an older baby. Lol
Im waiTing til mama gets better and to break open her 10ish gallons of a Stella clone she wanted!! Should be good! Been lagering about a month or so

KegconnectionLLC said:
A homebrew one of my customers gave me. He could not remember which one it was, but I would have to say it is a Pale Ale and a very good one at that!

Bet you get a lot of that? Thats awesome!

A glass of the home brew! An IPA that's been in the bottle 3 weeks. Most proud of batch yet!

image-3802997355.jpg

crbrown25 said:
Smuttynose Old Brown Dog Ale...while brewing a Pumpkin Ale.

Gio...that's a nice looking IPA.

Don't want to get off topic but that means a lot CRBrown thanks for the compliment good sir!

just finished the yard work and cracked open my latest batch, simcoe pale ale. little bit of rye and 6 oz. of simcoe (kind of a clone to RRBs row 2 all simcoe). tastes exactly like i wanted, lots of pineapple/pine aroma, over the top hoppy, not too bitter and slightly dry. came out perfect.

Derniere Volonte. Bottle is notched 0 and 9. So Im thinking its 3 years old 2009 or Sept(09) 2000?. Im kinda not thinking its 12 years old. It conditioned well, good Belgian/English beer abby style blonde. On sale for $2.50,too.Hurray for good underapreciated beer at least in my area.

Bud light platinum.I didnt hate it,the aroma was actually mildly ok too.Slight floral noble to it.I know they dont use corn but it shure tasted like sweet corn all the way through. I probably would rather drink a few bud lights really but for 180 calories for a 6%er-who could pull this off? That seems amazing to me. Mild tart lemon too.Its ok. Its worth trying once,then maybe never again,though,ha.

Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. My first beer from Rogue.. not bad :)

No offense,but damn dude you got a way to go. Personaly I thougth that was a below average beer for Rogue.I like the Chatoe series as well as Northwestern and so many others,I mean really Dead guy was one of their first Ive ever seen/had but really im not a huge fan of that, they have plenty of good ones for shure.

No offense,but damn dude you got a way to go. Personaly I thougth that was a below average beer for Rogue.I like the Chatoe series as well as Northwestern and so many others,I mean really Dead guy was one of their first but really im not a huge fan of that, they have plenty of good ones for shure.

Haha, none taken. I was looking for a good brown and came across it on BA. I thought "Hm, I've never had anything by Rogue might as well try this!". I always neglect Rogue when I go to the store. I'll check out more of their stuff :)

Seeing that I ran out of homebrew, I'm drinking Summit Oktoberfest. Not my favorite style, but it's doing me just fine.

Costco Kirkland Signature Belgian White.

Fantastic beer considering it came free with the bottles.

I've had me eye on the Rogue brown nectar ale. I haven't been blown away by Rogue or by brown ale before so.... seems like this is an easy way for a respected craft brewer to turn some eyes.

Costco Kirkland Signature IPA, which is a deliciously strong pale ale, but without all the hops.

I would clone this bad boy.

Switching between Centennial Blonde and Yoopers House Pale, my first 2 AG and first 2 kegged beers. U have to remember to hook the gas back up to the keg of Bee Cave Haus Pale (HBT much?) before I go to bed, stupid 2 port manifold.

Costco Kirkland Signature Belgian White.

Fantastic beer considering it came free with the bottles.

I've had me eye on the Rogue brown nectar ale. I haven't been blown away by Rogue or by brown ale before so.... seems like this is an easy way for a respected craft brewer to turn some eyes.

I've still never been blown away by a brown after trying it tonight. I have the same problem with porters and reds. I just haven't found one of either that is like "Whoa!". I think I'm going to enjoy one of my own beers after I finish this beer up :ban:

My buddies APA that he lovingly calls "Beer". Not bad. Nice thing is I drank a bomber and I'm not toasted. I just made one myself that borders on being an IPA but one in the afternoon doesn't put you out for the rest of the day like all of my other brews. Gotta keep one of these around.

Costco Kirkland Signature Pale Ale... lovely and bright and soft which are all three excellent attributes across several categories.

Would drink again.

I've still never been blown away by a brown after trying it tonight. I have the same problem with porters and reds. I just haven't found one of either that is like "Whoa!". I think I'm going to enjoy one of my own beers after I finish this beer up :ban:

Well for reds I may be dull but I do absolutely love Smithwicks, though it's not sophisticated thus you should have a few before making your final decision.

And for porter there's Founders, which is especially good with eggs and toast around 10 am on a Tuesday.

Back