Dinner last night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmorris1

Reaction score
Used my smoker for the first time (a free electric brinkman). Loaded up with cherry from an old tree, threw on some ribs, a chicken and later, some atomic buffalo turds. I used an old towel and threw it around the smoker and kept it wet to seal the gaps (I need to find some stove rope).

Dinner came out great, ribs fell off the bone, chicken and turds were fantastic, my wife even said my ribs were better than the local (award winning) BBQ joint that she loves....

All in all a great time..... Brisket this weekend? Or pulled pork..... Hmmmm

I need one of those "free electric brinkmans" because SWMBO says I can't buy any more crap right now... Something about starting too many expensive hobbies all at once (why do guns, and brewing equipment cost so much!!).

I need one of those "free electric brinkmans" because SWMBO says I can't buy any more crap right now... Something about starting too many expensive hobbies all at once (why do guns, and brewing equipment cost so much!!).

Seriously, I just bought a Fender Deluxe Reverb guitar amp and got in trouble with SWMBO cause I told her it was going to be quieter than my other amp but it's really not;)

Back