yuengling/ohio Beer Run

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devanmc

Reaction score
Im throwing this idea out as ive been trying to come up with a good reason for the drive(and others to join). Well yuengling being in ohio is good enough. Since im a recent veteran i have my ID and can get on military bases. Which intern leads me to the class six.

In the way of beer and alcohol the class six has good prices and is completely tax free. So im curious if 1-3 more locals would be interested in getting together for a trip to Wright-Patterson AFB In ohio.

They should have yuengling and many other good beers and alcohol for good prices that we can not get up here. plus making a group trip would defer the cost.

Anyone interested? :tank:

Revvy, when are you going to be done?

I guess we/I do have another option. Im going down to Alabama next week to visit some friends. I could easily buy some to bring back and share. You could either tell me how much you would like(within reason) and pay me for it when i return or we could have a gathering and ill share some.

that or we wait till i get back and all drive down to ohio.

:rockin: :confused:

If anyone really wants some. i will be in ohio on the 2nd(down to cinci for warped tour). and coming back probly the 3rd. i could pick up alittle extra for someone but please let me know soon. I wont want any money until i come back. That way no one has to "trust me" since im new here. That and if you never come to get it, i just have extra beer.

Revvy, when are you going to be done?

I guess we/I do have another option. Im going down to Alabama next week to visit some friends. I could easily buy some to bring back and share. You could either tell me how much you would like(within reason) and pay me for it when i return or we could have a gathering and ill share some.

that or we wait till i get back and all drive down to ohio.

:rockin: :confused:

It seems like it's going to go on forever. :(

Back