FermTroller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im near completion of the build of a 2 barrel system and was looking for a more precise way to regulate my glycol loop. fermtroller appears to be the perfect solution if I can learn enough about it to actually implement it. unfortunately the most high tech work ive ever done was rebuild a wii for a friend of mine based off of diagrams we found online. soldering to connect the dots is not quite the same as building a system like this. any experience or notes on this subject would be very much appreciated

Check out the brewtroller website... lots of documentation, and plenty of help. The thing with the brewtroller/fermtroller is you can make it as simple or complicated as you like. Additionally, I do believe they sell a pre-soldered "kit".

JCdillin on HBT here is one of the men behind the mission of brewtroller. It is a great product.

I control my fermentation fridge with a FermTroller, works really good and allows me to control each side of the fridge independently, I could also control a few other beer fridges if I wanted to with the same controller.

Latest posts

Back