What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of Bluejacket's NHC entries.

image-2248051112.jpg

Looks like a stout, smells like a stout (English) and has the body of a stout. But the taste is definitely brown ale and incredible. Well done Nuke!

FermentNEthinG said:
Wow that didn't even last 10 minutes.. Dry hopping the Conan DIPA in a few minutes and thought I would put one of these to the lips.

InityBrew said:
I just dry hopped my conan DIPA too. 2 oz simcoe, 1 Columbus, 1 Amarillo.

All while drinking a jai Alai. Awesome.

Well it must be Dry Hop Wednesday!
I just dry hopped my Sorachi Belgian IPA with 2oz of Sorachi Ace and my DIPA with Amarillo, Citra, Mosaic and Simcoe.

And drinking this.

image-1551241671.jpg

The dry hop bill seems to be all relatively the same! Using 2 oz amarillo, 1 oz citra,1 oz simcoe.I also threw in 1 oz of chinook. Purged with co2 and sealed it back up for a few days. Gonna be dank for sure.

The dry hop bill seems to be all relatively the same! Using 2 oz amarillo, 1 oz citra,1 oz simcoe.I also threw in 1 oz of chinook. Purged with co2 and sealed it back up for a few days. Gonna be dank for sure.

That sounds awesome! A little Columbus in there would make it extra dank

DisturbdChemist said:
Glad you included a picture because this statement by itself can be taken the wrong way

That exact thought crossed my mind as I pushed send, haha. Honestly not sure how much of that I could drink. It was good with the lamb chops we had tonight, but I had to go back to the "Deviant Dale" and Slyfox!!!

One of Bluejacket's NHC entries.

View attachment 107355

Looks like a stout, smells like a stout (English) and has the body of a stout. But the taste is definitely brown ale and incredible. Well done Nuke!

Thanks, man. I really appreciate the kind words. I'll be sure to include another next time we trade (assuming SWMBO doesn't drink it all, hehe).

Right now I am having this. Nice dank aroma, but not overly so with some soft citrus notes. Supportive malt in the background, but medium-light body keeps it refreshing.

20130313_195700-178.jpg

image-2097673523.jpg

Enjoying the last of the Centennial Blonde as we finish up bottling it (bottled 10gal of cream of 3 crops last night). Thanks Biermuncher for the recipes and the instructions for the BMBF. Looking forward to introducing a ton of people to homebrew at the wedding Saturday.

image-495910238.jpg

Dead soldiers.

SFGiantsFan925 said:
^ I like the caps. Where did you get the colored ones? I know its probably a sponsor here or something haha

You live in the SF Bay Area?
I live up in Sonoma County. We have a beer making supply store. They have about 4 different colors of caps you can choose from.

You live in the SF Bay Area?
I live up in Sonoma County. We have a beer making supply store. They have about 4 different colors of caps you can choose from.

Yeah, I am in Walnut Creek area. Which shop is it? I might have to drop by my next trip to Russian River or Lagunitas.

SFGiantsFan925 said:
^ I like the caps. Where did you get the colored ones? I know its probably a sponsor here or something haha

They were from my LHBS, Ld Carlson brand $5.99 for a gross.

image-1847262734.jpg

Back