My 2nd year anniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarus0530

Reaction score
So today is my second year of brewing .. I've meant to keep count on my brews but I lost count after the 10th batch.
Today I brewed a "steam beer" so far it has turned out great.
Every day I come on here to read and try no things all of you have helped me so much and I would like to say thank you to everyone

Congrats! I can't imagine losing track of the beers I've brewed, but then again I am a pretty serious note taker. I'm an accountant after all!

congrats on the anniversary, i am right there with ya. i am getting ready to make the jump to all grain. i have a big pot for full boils now and recently converted my cooler to a mash lauter tun. all i need is to build a wort chiller.

Right there with ya laz! Made wine for years up to age 30. Christmas 2010 found us reasearching how beer is home made nowadays. Jnuary of 2011 we ordered our brewing kit. It's been a lot of fun reseaching old beers,experimenting with different extract & hop combinations. Different styles & variations. I'm using that first Cooper's micro brew FV for a partial mash pale ale now. How times change,yet stay the same!...congrats on stickin with it!:mug:

unionrdr said:
Right there with ya laz! Made wine for years up to age 30. Christmas 2010 found us reasearching how beer is home made nowadays. Jnuary of 2011 we ordered our brewing kit. It's been a lot of fun reseaching old beers,experimenting with different extract & hop combinations. Different styles & variations. I'm using that first Cooper's micro brew FV for a partial mash pale ale now. How times change,yet stay the same!...congrats on stickin with it!:mug:

Can't get it out of me now! I've got keezers , I've got grain mashers, I've got bottles , I got enough star-Stan to sanitize all of France ...I'm hooked!

lazarus0530 said:
So today is my second year of brewing .. I've meant to keep count on my brews but I lost count after the 10th batch.
Today I brewed a "steam beer" so far it has turned out great.
Every day I come on here to read and try no things all of you have helped me so much and I would like to say thank you to everyone

Just to help out on the counting 11 comes after 10... Congrats on your 2 years.

Yeah,about the same here. Enough stuff for two people to brew at once. Enough bottles for 6 batches or so,plenty of SS kettles,tubing,& a host of other brick-a-brack. Need more...:cross:

Back