What the best starter kit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izuel01

Reaction score
I want to buy a starter kit and was wondering which ones are good and easy for beginners? Thanks in advance

I just recieved my first equipment kit. I bought the "Build Your Own Brewing Equipment Kit" from Austin Homebrew Supply so that I could get all of the options I wanted. Also with the amount of weight I was shipping (glass carboys) their free shipping saved me some money vs. other suppliers. I was going to get the Midwest Supplies "Everthing + a Carboy" kit but I think I got slightly more for my money from AHS.

As far as ingredients, any of the major supplier's Extract kits are ground floor for any serious brewing so I bought one to go along with my kit. Can't wait for brew day :D

I mean the equipment everything from scratch I have my own but he's after advice he wants fermenter bucket pressure barrel the works with bottles I think and thanks for the help

Dude, you are posting all over the boards the same questions. Have you read anything?

What?!? And so what if I am I just want advice from different people as I'm new and not sure wht works beat for me, I'm sorry didn't realise you were the gaffa an I'm not aloud!

Back