Finally got it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mullimat

Reaction score
Ordered about two weeks ago and the company screwed up and didn't let me know that my credit card didn't go through but I called them on monday and my new laptop got here today! It's a desktop replacement laptop so it's really big and heavy but i needed something powerful yet portable as much as i move around. It's kinda a pain in the ass getting used to Vista but it's coming around. I can't wait to get further into this computer and see what it's really got.

mullimat said:
Ordered about two weeks ago and the company screwed up and didn't let me know that my credit card didn't go through but I called them on monday and my new laptop got here today! It's a desktop replacement laptop so it's really big and heavy but i needed something powerful yet portable as much as i move around. It's kinda a pain in the ass getting used to Vista but it's coming around. I can't wait to get further into this computer and see what it's really got.

What is it? we have a Hitatchi and it is garbage!

It's a Sager. I read a lot of good reviews about how good they are and now i see why. Took a little bit of getting used to the keyboard and the USB ports and the audio jacks are in weird places but it's a great machine! Here are the basic specs:

17" WUXGA (1920x1200) "Super Clear Glossy" Widescreen
nVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX w/512MB video card
Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q6600 2.4GHz Processor w/8M L2 Cache - 1,066MHz FSB
4GB (2 SODIMMS) DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory
250GB SATA/150 Hard Drive at 5,400 RPM
Combo 8x8x6x4x Dual Layer DVD +/-R/RW 5x DVD-RAM 24x CD-R/RW Drive
Built-in Intel® PRO/Wireless 4965 802.11a/g/n
Built-in Bluetooth Wireless

Back