• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brewhemoth Pressurizer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatjonguy

Now with 57.93% more awesome!
Reaction score
Selling my Brewhemoth pressurizer as I don't use it. Has been used (and cleaned) once. Used for transferring out of a fermenter using this tri-clamp fitting.

$65 shipped to lower 48.

Pressurizer001.png

Used for transferring beer out of a conical fermenter under CO2 pressure. Pretty handy if you want to do closed transfers or have the bottom of the fermenter lower than the target.

With the same adjustable pressure control valve (on Amazon for 9.85) you could swap the current relief valve. You would just be missing the pressure gauge...

SOLD locally to the best offer. Sorry to those of you that were waiting. I got busy with my full time job and full time college courses; I totally forgot I listed it on here after selling locally.

Back