Denver area rooted hops cuttings free

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent_in_Aurora

Reaction score
I have cuttings from Saaz and Centennial that I rooted. If you are in the Denver area and want them, let me know. They are free, but I don't think that they will survive shipping, so local pickups only. I am in the southeast Aurora area.

I'd be willing to pay the shipping plus some extra for the risk to 9420.

yes, I can send some to you, however, live plants dont ship easily. PM your address and what you would like. I have Saaz and Centennial.

All of the Saaz are spoken for. I can take more cuttings of Centennial if anyone wants them. PM me if you do.

Shipping method for starts

In case anyone is curious, I used hydro soil that was moistened and balled around the root mass for shipping. I put the root mass and soil into a sandwich bag and taped it up with packing tape, making sure that I did not tape the stem. I coiled the plants in a box and used wet/damp newspaper to cushion them for shipping. I made sure that the box contents were not moving around after sealing, otherwise, I would unseal and repack. The stems and leaves were not wrapped in plastic, but were able to breathe during the shipping.

odinsgift, your PM is full, but I would take anything. I would prefer your own creations or other beer instead of a check.

A guy on here sent me some once, he just wrapped it in a moist paper towel and put it in a plastic bag and stuffed that into a shipping envelope. It got here fine and it started growing...its about 8 feet tall now. :mug:

Latest posts

Back