Cascade hops for $5 a pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbeergeek

Reaction score
I don't have many details at the moment, but in the next day or two I should be getting my hands on 44 lbs of cascades for $5 per pound. I'm going to offload a bunch of them here as I don't have the freezer space for them. I'm not going to mark up anything, just charge enough to cover my shipping/transporting expenses. I believe they are a 2010 crop, I'm not sure if they are pellets or whole hops. As stated, I'll have more details in the coming days. Anyone who is interested can respond to this thread to keep updated. I'll set up a pain-free paypal based system for any interested buyers. Please don't PM me as I'm not a paying user and my inbox will overflow pretty fast. I'll set up an email address for interested buyers once I get the details.

So who's interested?

I'm in as well! Cascade seems to be a recurring hops for me.

Edited to add: I'd be in for one pound.

I'm going to honor inquiries in the order that they respond to this "feeler" post. Once I have the payment/contact system up, I'll just start going down the line with payment info until I've sold as many as I can. Once they're gone, they're gone. I'll get details up as soon as possible. :rockin:

I'm in- do we need to specify how many we want? Thanks for putting this together!

Feel free to put forth ideal poundage if you want to. That will help me slightly when I decide how much interest there is/whether I should buy 88 vs 44 lbs. I have to assume that not everyone who responds here will pony up the cash when the time comes. If the response is overwhelming I'll have to decide if I'll set a weight limit or not.

I would like a pound, please.

Generous offer!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Home Brew Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back