Some real geniuses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wihophead

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered what idiots looks like?

Well, wonder no more!

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

idiotstp0.jpg

z987k said:
hopefully it was plugged into a gfci and they didn't die.

I think you mean "hopefully it WASN'T ..." talk about chlorine for the gene pool.

Wow - just wow!

...and the crazy thing is that it looks like a pretty nice house - meaning that they can't be THAT dumb in ever aspect of their lives.

LOL, too bad they will have to put another line of writing on a almost endless list of things not to do on every appliance. I kinda hope there was some culling of the herd so to speak.

I wonder what the intense urge was that made them HAVE to heat food up in the center of the pool. I mean, if it were a blender and they thought, hey frozen drinks in the middle of the pool like a poor man's swim up bar in Cancun I'd slightly understand the through process. Why couldn't it be off to the side only slightly too dangerously close to the water you're in? I want to think that they were able to rationalize to some degree because they figured out that letting the powerstip sink underwater is bad, hence the flip flops.

Thats something I would expect from red necks in Alabama but those look like European appliances and plug ins. Maybe electricity is magical over there or something.

Please tell me that was a set up!

Just goes to show that an inflatable pool, beer, extension cords, power strips :drunk: , and electricity do not go together!

mr_stimey said:
Thats something I would expect from red necks in Alabama but those look like European appliances and plug ins. Maybe electricity is magical over there or something.

If its in Europe it is twice the standard voltage than it is here in the USA.

Drunk 1 - "The cord won't reach."

Drunk 2 - "Just float a power box on my sandals."

I don't think that is real, who could be so stupid?

That was real clever using the sandals that way for the power strip. I have to remember that for the summer when I bring the TV in the pool. What a great board, I learn something new everrytime I log on.

Here is another pic which is on their server, there are several more to view.

If you look close you will see food on the grill....staged....who knows

_medium_DSCN7824.JPG

If its in Europe it is twice the standard voltage than it is here in the USA

Well Poland is in Europe :tank:

Back