Stout Conical Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brolan

Reaction score
Reading some pretty good reviews for these fermenters. Really want to buy American made but for half of what a Blichman costs.
What's the thoughts here?

erikrocks said:
Go Brewhemoth. Made in USA and Germany.

I know Brewhemoth, like Blichmann, are quality conicals but the question stands. Cost, Stout at half the price. Whats real difference is there?

I just ordered the fully featured 20 gallon kettle from Stout. I think I like the idea of the entire top being removable on the Stout. It also looks like they have designed it to fit in a 16.7 cu.ft. freezer if that's something you are interested in.

Stout products are well made and John is easy to work with. You can get your order started for a deposit depending on how big your order is and the finished products and very nice.

Or also check with glacier tanks in portland for HB kettles

I have been happy with my stout conical and main boil kettle, but if you want a special order item it can take a month or two.

I'm having great success with this 6.5Gal Mini Brew Conical Fermentor.

FermCorner.jpg

As a sidenote...it was hard to get it airtight to get airlock to work and was too big to fit my in ferm chamber

I just received my 14 Gal Stout fermenter and I'm really pleased with the quality of workmanship they put into it. I was a little worried about about the quality because of the price, but is really well made and came with about all the connectors you will need. It was listed as on order but it got here before I expected it. I will look them up in the future when I decide to upgrade.

Stout products are well made and John is easy to work with. You can get your order started for a deposit depending on how big your order is and the finished products and very nice.

Or also check with glacier tanks in portland for HB kettles

I have been happy with my stout conical and main boil kettle, but if you want a special order item it can take a month or two.

Back